Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yesterday morning I received an email from my professor, who was reviewing my Masters Portfolio. It was acceptable, which means that I am officially a recipient of a Master of Science in Education with a Focus in Technology Integration in the Classroom degree.

I will now devote more time to posting my observations and reflections in my blog, reading the numerous books I have not been able to finish or even start, and watch some videos that are not produced by Laureate and used in the Education Program at Walden for distance learning. I feel as if I am liberated, once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

One step away from webcasting your teaching lessons while relaxing at home.

I mean, a "Technology Integration in the Classroom" focus doesn't necessary mean YOU have to be in the classroom.